Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:14
1. Posting items for sale here is available to paid and senior members of Nikongear. Commercial vendors will need to contact email@example.com for permission to post items here.
2. Please bear in mind that since this is an international forum you would be wise to proceed with extreme caution on any long distance sales. Unless you know the person you are trading with well, it is advisable to restrict trades to persons in the same country as you and prefix your header with the international code for your country, e.g. US, UK, AU, NZ, ZA, etc.
3. When an item is no longer for sale, please edit the thread title to read SOLD.
4. Please use the PM system to get in touch with the seller. If you are unable to send PM's you can purchase subscription to the Nikongear site. This will upgrade your permissions to include PM's, as well as several other permissions. Click here to purchase.
5. Nikongear.com and its management assume no responsibility for the content of these adverts, nor any potential loss that may arise as a result of any person using this service to sell or purchase items here. Nikongear.com does however reserve the right to remove any advert it deems is suspicious or misleading to members.
6. If your sale is successful please consider helping us with a small donation for using the classifieds board.
Fotozones.com - non-commercial forum all about mirrorless camera systems
We have 2 suites available for our Ultimate Big 5 Safari at Sabi Sabi this August. Contact me for details!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users